Support services for educators
Ann Leaf is high school trained but has taught and consulted in many secondary and primary schools across Sydney.
Ann can support schools to improve performance in many other ways by:
- designing programs to address the new NESA K-10 Syllabuses and Australian Curriculum
- conducting subject-specific workshops for high school classroom teachers to develop alignment between assessment tasks and the new NESA K-10 Syllabuses
- providing practical leadership training on: Quality Teaching, the K-10 NESA syllabuses, NAPLAN, HSC performance and classroom teaching
- establishing communities of schools to improve school performance in literacy through shared professional learning
- establishing middle years (years 5-9) curriculum continuity initiatives to improve literacy performance
- mentoring, coaching and building the leadership capacity of executive staff and teams
- supporting deputy principals to enhance operational and school performance and
- reviewing, overseeing and auditing of internal school processes and investigations.
Delivery services to learning organisations
Ann Leaf LeaningScope offers professional learning and leadership development to a wide range of learning organisations and their staff, including:
- public and private schools
- private education institutions
- educators, teachers and trainers.
Service delivery options for schools
Ann Leaf can present keynotes or facilitate in-house workshops at:
- school development days
- faculty or stage professional learning days
- executive meetings
- executive conferences
- staff meetings
- community of schools
- after school workshops and
- P&C meetings.